Ableworks has available one of the most comprehensive ranges of earthmoving plant and equipment in Western Victoria.
- We can dig, grade, push, pull, rake, rip, smudge, move, load, roll, compact, damp down, bore into and break earth, rock and plantation tree stumps of any amount, size, quantity or description.
- Ableworks can supply machines from the huge to the very small and from the heaviest to the lightest. We are limited access specialists.
- We have levelling blades from 40 foot to 4 foot wide. These include Lee-boy and Caterpillar road graders with 14 foot, 12 foot and 10 foot blades. Some have full global positioning (GPS).
- You have a choice of Caterpillar D10, D7 and D6 Bulldozers with or without rippers and stick rakes.
- Need one or two excavators ……. maybe more? We can supply from 1.5 tonne to as big as you need. Usually always available are machines in the 13, 20 and 24 tonne range fully accessorised. Several are full GPS equipped.
- We have tracked and wheeled skid steers (Bobcats) through to wheel barrows.
- We can vertically bore from 250mm to 1,500mm diameter and have multiple extensions to almost unlimited depths.
- Ableworks can supply and install engineered screw piles.
- We have rock breakers, augers, boring extensions, skid steer and excavator buckets, rippers, stick rakes and blades, almost ad-nauseam – just check with us for details.