(Updated 1st February 2014)
- There are many aspects of the website which can be viewed without providing personal information however, for access to future support features; you could be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not be limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
- We may occasionally be required to share your personal information with others to aid them to provide services on our behalf. These entities will only be provided with the personal information they need to know to deliver the service. Where this happens, Ableworks will take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations have confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to protection of your personal information.
- For each visitor to reach our website we may collect the following non-personally identifiable information including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed whilst browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely by Ableworks for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you whilst at this site.
- Ableworks reserves the right to make amendments to its Privacy Principles at any time. If you have objections to Ableworks Privacy Policies you should not access or use the website.
- You have a right to access your personal information that Ableworks holds, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do this please make a request in writing. Ableworks reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to your information.
- Should you contemplate transacting business with Ableworks then you should only do so if you agree that:
- Ableworks can obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about You and any Guarantor/s in relation to credit provided by Ableworks.
- Ableworks can exchange information about You and any Guarantor/s with another Credit Provider or named in a credit report issued by a reporting agency for the following purposes:
- To asses an application by you;
- To notify other credit providers of a default by you;
- To assess the credit worthiness of You and/or Guarantor/s.
Our contact detail is:
Ableworks Pty Ltd
1013 La Trobe Street
BALLARAT VIC 3350
Telephone: 03 5336 0922